We Are Hiring: Studio Manager
This opportunity has now closed.
Phoenix Art Space is seeking a Studios Manager to be a key part of our small and dynamic team and oversee the management of our 100 studios in Brighton.
The Purpose of this Post:
- The promotion and management of licencing the studios to artists.
- The promotion and letting of short-term studios and workspace.
- The implementation of Phoenix Art Space’s studio, and other related policies.
- Acting as key staff contact for studio holders and short- term users of studios and workspace.
- Development of, and liaison with, studio representation group.
- Development and co-ordination of studio peer crit meetings
- Acting as key contact for studio tours.
- Maintaining communications with other studio providers in the UK and identifying opportunities that might benefit Phoenix Art Space.
How to Apply:
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline:
• Your CV (maximum 3 sides of A4, minimum text size 12pt)
• A covering letter (Maximum 2 sides of A4, minimum text size 12pt)
• Contact details of 2 referees and instructions of how to contact them should you be offered the post
Please also fill out an Equal Opportunities Form here.
Please state in your covering letter if you have any special requirements for interview or other selection process. If you have any access needs that would support you to engage with this application or an interview process in a more enabling way, please get in touch with Belinda Greenhalgh at email@example.com / 01273 603700
Deadline Extended: Monday 29 January 2024, 5pm